Big Facts Podcast Welcomes DOMANI And K Camp To Latest Episode

 In the latest episode of Big Facts Podcast hosted by Big Bank, DJ Scream and Baby Jade, bring DOMANI /T.I’s son, and rapper songwriter K Camp to their latest episode. 

 

Big Facts podcast

 

Currently ranked at # 8 on Apple Music, Big Facts continues to bring hot topics to the forefront of hip hop with their latest guests in a two segment-episode that welcomes DOMANI, T.I’s son and rapper K Camp from Atlanta. K-Camp speaks on writing for other artists in the industry and his career. DOMANI, speaks on turning down a deal with “Family Hustle”, getting a J.Cole cosign and what made him not want to take the typical rapper route. 

 

Key Moments: Big Facts Live-DOMANI and K-Camp


Domani:

-His response to Jade asking why he didn’t sign with “Family Hustle”

  • “You know how you just feel something and know it’s just not it or it’s time, to do something else.”

  • “I knew it was more out there and I was looking for something else that wasn’t that, it wasn’t the 80 racks it was to find myself”

-Response to Scream asking how him and J.Cole got connected

  • “I had told, J.Cole I was selling these playstations. I got him a playstation sent to North Carolina, so he called me talking about an Xbox that’s really how our relationship came about. He gave me some beats.


K-Camp:

  • “I don’t even write for nobody no more, I was supposed to have a Beyonce versus wrote one for her to cut, and she ended up cutting another one that’s the type of shit, I don’t got time for.”

 

You can view the episode link on Apple music HERE.

Comments